"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Orly-Sweet Peacock

Hello lovely ladies : )

Today I have for you Sweet Peacock from the new Birds of a Feather collection. I was instantly drawn to this blue shimmer. I bought this at Ulta this past weekend. My favorite place to get polish and any other beauty supplies I need! The application was fairly easy I used 2 coats for the pictures below. It was hard to clean up the excess that got on my skin. I think that goes for all dark polishes though especially blues. For my topcoat I used Essie Good to Go. I'm not really a fan of it. I don't think I will ever change topcoats. I just used the one I had available to me at my sisters house. I think Poshe will always be my go to topcoat. I need to pick up some more colors from this collection they are so unique to me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read all of them! If you have a blog that you would like me to check out send me an email. Please do not post links in the comments. Thanks so much : )

<3 Ashley