"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."


Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's Gotta Love Brains!

Hello everyone!! I have another post for you! I've neglected my blog for so long I thought 2 posts in one day was a must! I have another Lynnderella for you! I just love her polishes they are just so unique and fun! I'm a glitter lover so anything glitter gets my attention. Gotta Love Brains is quite sheer so the underwear I used for this mani is OPI I vant to be a lonestar. Let me just say that I really didn't like it. It was so streaky and just a nightmare to apply. I know i'll never use it again. It was a real PITA for me. But the polish on top is gorgeous! It has been said it's a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Glitter in the air and the newest Revlon Whimsical. I don't have either of those so i can't do a comparison for you. Both are on my wishlist! Gotta Love Brains is pink, blue and purple square and hexagon shaped glitter in a bluish lavender base. It's very unique! So without further adieu I give you Lynnderella's Gotta Love Brains! : )


2 coats of OPI I vant to be a lonestar and 2 coats of Gotta Love Brains 


What do you think?


It reminds of me cotton candy!


Such a fun polish : )


I flooded my cuticle a little! Oopsie!


You can buy Lynnderella's polishes from her directly when they are available. You might have to stalk her blog for updates that's what I had to do. I even went as far as making her page my home page. Talk about obsessed!? You can find her blog here. You can also buy them directly from llarowe. She is now selling them and she is getting a new shipment soon : )

How do you like it!? Do you have any Lynnderella's!?

Let me know what you think!

-Ash

4 comments:

  1. Ive always loved this but felt that GITA would suffice my need for this lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought too! I just haven't bought GITA so when I saw this I wanted it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOO pretty! I do love this one!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read all of them! If you have a blog that you would like me to check out send me an email. Please do not post links in the comments. Thanks so much : )

<3 Ashley