"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."


Saturday, August 6, 2011

Kleancolor-Holo Chrome

Happy Saturday everyone! It's a gloomy day here in Wilmington, NC. I just received my new Kleancolor polishes. I was so excited I didn't even know which one to use first! I finally decided on Holo Chrome. It's a gorgeous blue holographic blue. It's so sparkly! I just love it :) I did not use a top coat because all I kept hearing was that it would ruin the holo-ness! I didn't want to take any chances on that happening. Check out these polishes on Beauty Joint for only $1.75! They are a steal. I would suggest ordering a bunch just because shipping was $10 although they came to my house really fast. I used 2 coats for the pictures below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read all of them! If you have a blog that you would like me to check out send me an email. Please do not post links in the comments. Thanks so much : )

<3 Ashley