"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Chanel Peridot

Today I have for you Chanel Peridot. I absolutely LOVE this color. I first saw this color at the Chanel counter but I kept doubting buying it because it was pretty expensive. I have to say I've never paid this much for polish but Limited Edition's get me every time. Then one day I saw that Stephanie over at Imperfectly Painted had a post about it. After seeing how gorgeous it was I had to have it. Peridot is a multichrome shimmer that looks gold in pictures but it's also blue and green. I hope I don't start to develop a thing for Chanel polish it's much too pricey for me! I hope you all love this as much as I do! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read all of them! If you have a blog that you would like me to check out send me an email. Please do not post links in the comments. Thanks so much : )

<3 Ashley