"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Orly-Out of this World

This is one of my favorite purples. It's a deep purple with a lot of sparkle! It comes from the Cosmic FX collection and it is still available at Ulta. When I was there the other day all the colors were in stock! Once I get It's not Rocket Science and Halley's Comet my Orly cosmic FX collection will be complete! This polish stayed on for 7 days with no chips. I was so amazed. I used Orly Bonder, 1 coat of OPI Nail Envy, 2 coats of Out of this World and OPI Rapidry topcoat

Out of This World


L to R: Space Cadet, Lunar Eclipse, Galaxy Girl, Halley's Comet, It's not Rocket Science and Out of this World 


1 comment:

I love your comments and I read all of them! If you have a blog that you would like me to check out send me an email. Please do not post links in the comments. Thanks so much : )

<3 Ashley