"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."


Friday, September 9, 2011

I love this combo!!

Hello ladies!! :D I'm sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I have been busy with my classes. I am taking 3 online classes this semester and it's hard staying on top of everything. Oh and on top of that I just haven't been myself but I am trying my best to snap out of it! Polish helps and hopefully by sunday I will have some of the new Wet N Wild Halloween polish! So I was getting bored with My Private Jet and I had just gotten my kleancolor chunky holo black from my good friend Amber! I just couldn't wait to used it. I put 2 coats right over My Private Jet. I really liked the way it turned out. I'm excited the most to try chunky holo black over black. I think it will be gorgeous <3 So I hope you love this is as much as I do! Check out kleancolor at beautyjoint!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read all of them! If you have a blog that you would like me to check out send me an email. Please do not post links in the comments. Thanks so much : )

<3 Ashley