"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."


Friday, September 9, 2011

Did i mention that turquoise is my other favorite color!?

Good morning everyone!! It's almost noon here it's time for to get out of bed and get ready. I'm going to lunch with my mommy and then shopping with her! There is only ONE thing I need today and that's Lancome Doll Lashes! I am hoping this mascara is amazing as it looks. I can't wait to try it on today at the Lancome counter. Well onto the nail polish! Last night I did this mani in about 10 minutes. I had to get ready to go out with my best friend Amber and I couldn't be trying to get dressed with nails! We all know that doesn't work! I picked up Sinful Rise and Shine at Walgreens the other day. I was just looking for the Wet N Wild Halloween polish but I didn't find it! Naturally I started looking at other polishes and for those of you that don't know teal is one of my favorite colors next to PINK <3 The application of this was really smooth and it's only my second Sinful polish i've ever used. I started thinking I need something to layer on top of this. So i decided to try out OPI Sparkle Teal Sunrise for the first time. I got this at Ulta awhile back. It was an Ulta Exclusive which means it was only available at Ulta. Maybe you can still find it online somewhere. Yes, you can but it's going for about $25.00 a bottle. Super expensive but here is the link if you MUST have it  Sparkle Teal Sunrise! I really loved this mani. I think the glitter on top worked beautifully with Sinful Rise and Shine : )

2 coats of Sinful Rise and Shine w/1 coat of OPI Sparkle Teal Sunrise 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read all of them! If you have a blog that you would like me to check out send me an email. Please do not post links in the comments. Thanks so much : )

<3 Ashley