"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."


Monday, February 28, 2011

OPI Mad As A Hatter

Good morning everyone! :) I hope everybody had a great weekend. I went to my first Bachelorette party! I had so much fun! I can't wait for the wedding it's next weekend. Today I have for you one of my favorites in my top 5 polishes. OPI Mad as a hatter was released in a limited edition collection. It is in the Alice in Wonderland collection. If you haven't seen them you should definitely check it out. The polishes are still available online. Mad as a Hatter is discontinued and sells for a lot on eBay and amazon.com I chose this polish today because glitters dry quite fast and I was in a bit of a rush. I just love it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read all of them! If you have a blog that you would like me to check out send me an email. Please do not post links in the comments. Thanks so much : )

<3 Ashley