"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."


Friday, February 25, 2011

China Glaze CRACKLE

I've been debating about buying any of the China Glaze Crackle. So I haven't gotten any yet. I will though : ) I am just a really big fan of OPI. I love their black shatter and can't wait for the silver and white!! So I might just get the purple fault line and the light teal crushed candy. It's almost identical to China Glaze's For Audrey.Those are my 2 favorites. They are available online at www.sallybeauty.com and also at www.ulta.com What are you thoughts on China Glaze crackle? How do you think black mesh compares to OPI's Black shatter?
Left to right: 

Broken Hearted (pink)
Crushed Candy (light teal) Almost identical to CG For Audrey 
Black Mesh (black)
Cracked Concrete (grey)
Lightning bolt (white)
Fault Line (purple)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Hard wax hair removal kit and Facial hair wax. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Beauty Supply Online websites.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read all of them! If you have a blog that you would like me to check out send me an email. Please do not post links in the comments. Thanks so much : )

<3 Ashley