"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."


Thursday, February 24, 2011

OPI Femme de Cirque

Hello Everyone!! It's been so long since my last post. I have been so busy with classes and i've neglected my blog. I have a preview today of OPI's new soft shades collection. I am most excited about I juggle...men! It looks like a holo top coat I'm definitely going to have to hunt this one down. I am a really big fan of brights and dark colors but I do love soft shades too. I love how natural they look : ) This collection will be released in April. I know a lot of people think this collection might be bland but I love the natural colors : ) What are your thoughts on the upcoming collection?



So Many Clowns...So little time-a pale creme 

In the Spot-light Pink-The perfect light pink! Like cotton candy : )

I Juggle...Men- The prettiest holographic polish. I think it will be a great top coat.

Step right up!-A beautiful sheer pink that will be great for french manicures 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read all of them! If you have a blog that you would like me to check out send me an email. Please do not post links in the comments. Thanks so much : )

<3 Ashley