"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."


Thursday, February 24, 2011

Coming Soon!! OPI Pirates of The Caribbean Collection

I really can't wait for this collection! I am so excited about the silver Shatter top coat. The black shatter has been such a big hit with everybody. I love it too! At first I was thinking the colors were going to be dark vampy colors but to everybody's surprise the colors are soft and mermaid like. I love them! I think i'm most excited about the pink, purple and green but i'll probably end up getting most or all of them : )


Silver Shatter : )


To the left are all of the colors with silver Shatter on top. Love them! This is such a different look that we have never seen before! I can't wait : ) To the right are the 6 new colors. My favorites are Sparrow me the drama, Planks alot and Mermaid Tears. I love all the new shades though : )

2 comments:

  1. i want the silver shatter!!!!!!! when does it come out? and have you seen the china glaze crackle colors??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes me too!! It's coming out with the Pirates collection in May : ) I have seen the new China Glaze crackle. I haven't bought any yet. I'm thinking about getting the light teal color it looks identical to CG's For Audrey and the purple fault line.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read all of them! If you have a blog that you would like me to check out send me an email. Please do not post links in the comments. Thanks so much : )

<3 Ashley