"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."


Friday, September 16, 2011

Fun and Simple : )

Hello ladies! I picked up 3 new polishes yesterday from Ulta, 1 of the new Orly Mineral FX and a black nail art brush. It's pretty cool!  I could only justify buying one Orly because they were $9.00! Apparently Orly is on sale this month at Sally's for $5.00 but the girl told me that the mineral FX was limited edition and wasn't included. I was so mad but i'll get some more at Ulta when they get the collection. At Ulta I got OPI It's My Year and Samoan Sand. I couldn't wait to try out Orly Stone Cold but then i decided i didn't feel like waiting and waiting for it to dry. I took it off and put on Samoan Sand and fell in <3 with it. It's definitely my favorite nude polish. It's really taking some getting used to because normally i wouldn't like a color that simple. Samoan sand is a nude creme. I did 2 coats then for some fun I did polka dots on the accent nail with OPI You Don't Know Jacques. I haven't ordered a dotting tool yet so I just used the end of a bobby pin. It worked really good : ) I got the idea from this video on You Tube Make your own dotting tools! I found it to be really helpful. I'm still going to order some soon though : )

L to R: Orly Stone Cold, OPI Samoan Sand, OPI It's My Year and a black nail art brush from Sally's they are 2 for $7 right now : )

2 coats of OPI Samoan Sand <3


2 coats of OPI Samoan Sand and OPI You Don't Know Jacques on my the accent nail

All of my nails..I should have put more dots on my pinky!

Another one : )

What do you think of nude polish!? 

Also one of my followers requested that I do some water marbling and tutorials! I've water marbled once and i think it turned out really great but the picture is kind of blurry so i don't really want to post it. Let me know in the comments if you would like to see water marbling too! You can look for that on my blog  this weekend : )

1 comment:

  1. I love the two color pair up.I love the nude color very pretty on you skin!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I read all of them! If you have a blog that you would like me to check out send me an email. Please do not post links in the comments. Thanks so much : )

<3 Ashley