"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."


Thursday, August 11, 2011

Essie Coat Azure

It's been a pretty good night so far : ) I did my nails with Essie Coat Azure it's an azure blue with micro shimmer. I picked this color up at Target in the clearance bin by all of the cosmetics for a little more than $5. It's from the French Affair Spring 2011 Collection. I have to say this is one of my favorite blues. It was almost completely opaque with one thick coat but I did two just to even things out. As always I topped it with Poshe topcoat. It's the fastest drying topcoat and the shiniest!




1 comment:

I love your comments and I read all of them! If you have a blog that you would like me to check out send me an email. Please do not post links in the comments. Thanks so much : )

<3 Ashley