"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

China Glaze Celtic Sun : )

Hello everyone!

Well it's been a few months since i've blogged. I got busy with school and my blog just fell by the way side. I decided today to start it up again! Today I have for you China Glaze Celtic Sun. It says on the bottom of the bottle that it's neon. I decided it needed white to go underneath otherwise it was just too see thru. I used 2 coats of Alpine Snow then 2 coats of Celtic Sun. I absolutely love this color. It's so BRIGHT. I am a fan of all China Glaze neons though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I read all of them! If you have a blog that you would like me to check out send me an email. Please do not post links in the comments. Thanks so much : )

<3 Ashley